Sharp pain in half of body, not able to sleep or walk properly. Suggestion?

hi i have an exteme sharp burning pain in my right side i have had a couple of times b4 normally comes on at nightn time the pains so bad it keeps me awake all nit and no matter if i sit lie down whatever it just stays constant it seems to have improved this morning i can walk around and sit down now and is stlill imroving as the day goes on
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Are you a smoker. It can cause such sensation called parasthesia. I would also suggest you to get your serum B 12 estimation as lack of vitamin B12 causes tingling and numbness and burning in feet. I would also suggest you to get vitamin D estimation and serum calcium level. Till that time you finished with all those investigation i would recommend you to take Pregabalin M tablet.