Sharp pain in gut area, light headedness, burping. Taking medication for under active thyroid. Treatment?

Hi i have been diagonsed with under active thyroid ... I havent taken medicine for few weeks and then one day at work i really had a sharp pain in my gut area. Also during work i have felt light headed. I started taking medicine again few days back. When ever i press my belly i burp. So im not sure if its gas which is causing this or because i havent been taking medicine and thats caused the gas?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012