Sharp pain in groin, throbbing in left thigh, headache, elevated BP. Food poisoning? Cure?

I had yesterday a sharp pain in the groin, then throbbing in my left thigh. I have been up all night with pain and opened my bowels which caused me to feel light headed shakey and sweaty. (I have very mild crohns and atrial fibrulation - flecanide and asacol). This morning had a small piece of bread and went to go to the toilet and all the symptom started again - nearly passed out in the toilet, thighs feel heavy, headache occurs. Took blood pressure which was 160/96 - which is only elevated (for me) after going to the toilet. Is it possible I have food poising or something or am I ignoring the possibility of something else
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013