Sharp pain in collarbone while working out. Muscle pull or ligament damage?

I was working my chest and squeezing at the very top, when I felt a sharp pain in my upper pec/collarbone area. I was able to finish my workout, however, now I feel a little discomfort in that area. I have full mobility of my arms with no pain, but when I was trying to do shoulders several days later, I could not do lateral front raises. Did I jut pull a muscle or do you think I damaged a ligament . I have iced it a little and have only been doing cardio, which is killing me.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013