Sharp pain in chest, short episode, dizziness, light headed, not eaten food. Doing minor activities, bending, lifting. Causes for pain?

I was at work today, doing minor activities, bending, lifting normal stuff. I began getting a little light headed and dizzy, I figured it was because I havent ate today. Well I git up and walked to my office about 30 feet ,away and,all of a sudden I got a sharp pain in the center bottom of my chest . It lasted for just a srcond. Then it happened again. The second time it felt like I was light headed again. then it went away.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012