Sharp pain in chest and back, feel light headed and cannot lay on front without ribs aching. Is it due to constipation?

Hi, Recently I have seen my doctor about the fact I can not lay on my front without my ribs aching, i even get some slight discomfort sometimes when i put my knee to my stomach (but not all the time). He believed that I was constipated, he believed that everyone should go at least once a day. therefore gave me some liquid to help me go. I have been going to the loo a lot more often my my symptoms have now got worse. 1) I can get light headed at some points and feel slight faintish. 2) my lower back has started to ache only just started today, 3) I get some sharp chest pains on the odd occasion. I m not sure what is wrong with me and my doctors doesn t seem to understand can you help?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013