Sharp pain in breasts after periods. Heavy bleeding with clots. Possible cause?

hello, I am a 40 year old woman. Ive been having pain in my breasts (not just soar, but sharp pains) which increased last month after my cycle. Im not certain if the breast pain is related to my current menstrual concerns I am know toward the end of my current cycle... I am having a lot of clots discharge and heavier bleeding . I usually on have 2 days heavy bleeding and am know on my 6th day of heavy clots & bleeding.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013