Sharp pain in between the breasts, goes away after sitting and short breaths. Is it a fluid sac with tissue buildup?

I am 13 years young and I woke up this morning I was lying in my bed and when I breathed in, I got a sharp pain in-between my breasts. I put a big pillow under my sleeping pillow and the pain went away. I have to sit up for the pain in-between my breasts to go away. If I am lying down but take short breaths I feel normal. But when I take normal breaths it really hurts. I read online that it could be a sac of fluid near my heart , tissue building up, and things like that. What could I possibly have?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012