Sharp pain in back of head with vomit sensation. Have runny and stuffy nose. Safe remedy?

Hi! I have been getting really sharp unbearable pains in the back of my head everyday which last for hours at a time for a couple of weeks now and the pain is so bad that e sometimes I have or feel like vomiting . I don t know if this has to do with anything with the headache but I have also been having a runny/stuffy nose for a little over a week now that just wont go away . I have been taking medicine to try to treat it but nothing has changed.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013