Sharp pain in back and stomach, constant pain in upper groin area. Looking for solution

It started with a lower back pain . This went around to the lower stomach . Then to the sides and back and forth over about 3 weeks. A used to get very sharp pains that immobilized me. Now I have an almost constant pain in the upper groin area on the left hand side but no more sharp pains. Its not imposible to live with but bending can be difficult. I have to lie on my back to put my socks on and even that is painful.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012