Sharp pain in arm pit and right breast, feel like bee stinging. Have Fibromyalgia. Suggestion?

I have back trouble and fibromyalgia . Lately I have been getting a sharp pain many times a day in my air pit that feels like a bee is stinging me. It lasts 4-10 seconds each time. Sometimes the pain goes into my right breast and other times it goes under and down my right arm . It is becoming more and more frequent. I ve experienced the bee sting effect in other parts of my body but it leaves quickly and doesn t return in that same spot for long periods of time. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013