Sharp pain in arm, massage, adjustment provides no relief, neck pain, nausea. Pinched nerve?

I have been having sharp electric type pains down my arm and out to my thumb since Saturday. I assumed it was a pinched nerve so I went to my chiropractor Tuesday for a massage and adjustment. It hasn t seemed to help. Then today, I have had two bouts of nausea that have only lasted about 3 minutes each and a pain in my neck on the same side as the affected arm, but only about 2 minutes. I m wondering if it sounds more like a pinched nerve or a heart issue. I m only 34 but I am over weight.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012