Sharp pain in abdominal area, diarrhea, fever, loss of appetite. Taking Hyoscyamine. Causes for pain?

I ve been having really sharp pain in my abdomen right in the middle above my belly . I ve had diarrhea and maybe slight fever. I have some loss of appetite . I went to the ER yesterday morning and they gave me Hyoscyamine and I ve taken it as it says and it has helped a little but not enough to make it go away. My lower right abdomen feels bloaty and tender. Not too much pain but there is pressure there. They took some labs and he said it s not appendicitis but I have no idea what else it could be. I m 22 and just need some help. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012