Sharp pain in abdomen, persistent cough, hoarse voice, shortness of breath. Causes for symptoms?

I have a sharp pain in my upper left side of mmy abdomin, I have a persistant cough that won t go away, my voice is very hoarse and I take in alot of secondhand smoke . I have shoulder pain, and feel as though my lungs are being constricted. my feet itch terribly but I don t have any fungus or athletes foot , my hands also itch. I am also always sick and terribly sick at that. I get short of breath very easily, but I m only 14, and a female. what could cause these symptoms?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013