Sharp pain behind head on pressing, headaches, pregnant. History of migraines. Causes for symptoms?

I have a history of migraines. Been to a few doctors & they never could really figure out why I get them. But the past 3-4 months I ve noticed that when I push on the back of my head and when I lay down to go to sleep it immediately causes a horrible/sharp pain. So I have to roll over on my side. What could this be? Im currently 23 weeks pregnant so my headaches have gotten worse & the only things I can take don t really help at all, even before I was pregnant. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013