Sharp pain behind head, numbing sensation in right eyebrow, right sided headaches. Cause of worry?

good day, i am having sharp pain in the back of my head right sided (by the occiput), dull constant pain in right temple and numbing sensation in right eyebrow and right eye and down the cheek, almost like upper and middle trigeminal nerve . THere s tingling at times sharp stabbing pain. all right sided. I ve been having more right temple headaches with stabbing pain the past month. Should i be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012