Sharp pain behind belly button down to vagina. Hurts when urinating. Is it a kidney stone?

im having very sharp pains from behind my belly button and around it down to my vagina . it feels like a pulling sensation when i get up to fast or sit down to fast. and it hurts even worse when i go pee it hurt so bad i end up sitting in the bathroom for like 20 mins after im done. my mom said it could be kidney stones but i need to know what else it could possibly be. im in sooooo much pain! please help! thank you
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012