Sharp pain around left ovary, spasms around anus, pain on passing stools, menstrual cramps. Pain management?

hi I have this sharp pain like feeling around my left ovary and have been getting spasms” around my umm anus . It all started 3 days ago when i really had to go #2 and it hurt like Extremely bad. The rest of the night my butt hurt. The next day i started my period, so i had menstrual cramps , left side cramps, and pains down below. I did a little research and i found that it could be gas build up. Any thoughts? if it is gas build up what can I take to help ease the pain? I have been taking Ibprophin. Oh and I’m a 17 year old girl.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013