Sharp pain and indent in the side of head, can feel the dent on skull and not skin. Is it dangerous?

Hi my names Richard. Last night while I was sleeping I had a dream and in it my head hurt, very sharp pain on the side of my head. So naturally I woke up. I felt the side of my head where the pain was and there was a huge indent in the side of my head. Now I fell asleep using a bag of guitar pedals (made of steel) and cords in it. Is it possible that while I was sleeping I put enough pressure on the corner of the guitar pedal that it put an indent in my skull . It s been an hour and I still feel a dent in my skull not the skin . And if it is possible is this dangerous?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
DEAR RICHARD YOU ARE RIGHT PLEASE GO TO A PHYSICIAN AND EXAMINED CAREFULLY IF TOO MUCH HEADACHE PLEASE GO FOR A CT SCAN EXAM AND CONSULT A NEUROSURGEON.