Sharp pain above pubic bone, tender, no overweight. What is wrong?

While doing jumps onto a tractor tire during my workout this morning I had a sharp pull/pain just above my public bone on the left. It was the first jump. On the second, it was both sides & I couldn't do anymore nor could I do any lower ab crunches. It is still really tender when I stretch. I just starting working out almost 2 weeks ago after many years of no exercise so I am very out of shape although not overweight just not toned.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Hi, thank you for your question.

It might be you sprained a tendon or muscle due to the exercise.

Take it easy with exercises and take simple analgesia and rest.

If symptoms not improved or you are unable to fully weight bear in couple of days then consider an X-ray of your pelvis.

Kind regards