Sharp pain above left elbow, large bruise under arm, tingling in fingers. Cause of worry?

I really hope you don t charge for this help I really am worried and need an answer. Anyway here s my problem last week I suddenly got a very sharp pain above my left elbow , it was very painful and I had not injured it. The pain went away after the second day, but two days ago I raised my arm in front of the mirror and there is a very large ugly looking bruise under my arm at the elbow area, and tonight I now notice I have another bruise on the upper side of my elbow. I have been experiencing a tingling in my last three fingers off and on on my left hand previous to this also.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013