Sharp pain. Under right shoder blade. Breast cancer and attack of Diverticulitis. Diabetic and on Type I insulin. Suggestion?

I have a sharp pain on movement under my right shoulder blade, only on movement, if I rest or place a heat pack on it I have no pain, but if I stretch up, bend down walk up or down stairs I have pain. I have had breast cancer in left breast 4 yrs ago and April this year I had an attack of Diverticulitis. I am diabetic type 1 on insulin, I am 62 yrs old .
I know I have an enlarged liver and I am over weight......figure it in the mix I have given you.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013