Sharp one sided abdominal pain on stretching. worsens on moving, eases on lying still. Cause?

For the past seven years or so I ve been experiencing a sharp pain on the side of my abdomen; it comes very suddenly when I make a certain movement or when I stretch; and if I move the pain get worse and is really severe, but if I staystill and wait a few minutes or maybe even 10min then just as quickly as the pain comes about, it disappears. It has become more frequent in the past year or so; specially after a miscarriage I had six months ago. Do you have an idea what it could be?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013