Sharp neck, back, arm pain post collision, burning and tingling in fingers, wrist pain, history of carpal tunnel, ulnar nerve surgery. Suggestion?

I was involved in a rear end collision. Other drive 25 mph, I was stopped and did not see her hit me. Neck pain with sharp pain down neck back both arem more left side. Burning sensation tingling numbness right hand fingers especially babby and 4th fingers. severe wrist pain both wriats. preciuos 2 accidents both rear ended. have shoulder x2, carpel tunnel and ulnar nerve surgery from past two accidents. what do you think is going on?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012