Sharp lower abdominal pain post partum, had unprotected sex, not got periods yet. Pregnant ?

Hi, I had a baby two and half months ago. He was born July 19. My post partum bleeding ended at about 2 and half weeks. A week ago I was having sharp lower abdominal pain that would only last a few seconds. this happened for a few days about 6 times through out the day. I believe I was ovulating at this time and my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex at that time as well. I also noticed spotting and light bleeding...not normal for my periods and I dont think my period has even come back yet. Could I be pregnant again? Is this a sign that my period is coming back? or could it be something else
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012