Sharp jump in pressure, follow a good lifestyle. Had started Evion LC tabs month ago. Side effects of Evion?

I am a retired Scientist/Engineer of 67,doing no job and happily staying at home.I take two cups of green tea and one cup of black tea daily.My diet is simple,veg mostly.I was maintaining blood pressure in the range 70-80 and 120-130.I started taking Vitamin E supplement Evion LC tablets , one daily for a few months and noticed a sharp jump in my pressure ,entering into unsafe zone; above 90 and 160-170. Now I stopped this supplement for three months and find that my pressure has reverted to original values again Am I right in concluding that Evion LC effects blood pressure adversely? Please enlighten.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013