Sharp headache, constant dizziness with ringing ears, numbness in arms and legs, verbal difficulties. Cause?

Hello, recently Ive been having a sharp headache which is effecting the right side of my brain mainly the bck bit it s really intense, I hve also recently felt really dizzy, can hear thing ringing in my ears, left side goes really numb eg legs n arm ,, verbal difficulties I contacted my doctor he gave ne codeine and migrain tablets as he thought it s a migraine the headache does go away for a but buy comes back again im scared as all the sympthons are very similar to a BT thanks
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012