Sharp facial pain lasting few seconds, blurred vision with headache, stomachache. Treatment required?

I have a 27 year old friend that experienced a sharp pain in the right side of her face today lasting only a few seconds. After the pain, her vision became blurred and she has had a headache all day. She was feeling sick to her stomach earlier when it happened but that has gone away. The headache is less severe now but has lasted about 7 hours now. What could this be and should she seek immediate medical attention or try to rest and see how she feels tomorrow?
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012