Sharp electric pain in arm and lower shoulder and chest. . ECG normal, had C-section. Cause for the problem?

Im 30 yrs old and ive been suffering with sharp electric pains in my arms upper and lower, shoulders, hands, shoulder blades, chest and around certain parts on my neck . They last no longer then a minute and ive been going through this for almost 3months now and im fed up with it all. Im been haveing racing heart beat and the doctor think i may have gastritis but can not figure out what these pains im getting in my arms ect,... ive been on the ecg so many times because of my chest pains but its always normal and perfect. ive had a c-section 6months ago and i havent been the same since then with body wise. i would really like to know whats going on please.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013