Sharp cramping pains in stomach, tongue hardened, low back pain. Reasons ?

Hey I have been getting sharp pains in my stomach for a few weeks now and tongue the last two days my stomach has gone really hard and earlier I had a cramping pain for about half an hour and then started to calm down and with it I also got lower back pain . It went off slowly after about 4 hours. I was also due on 2 days ago but I haven t came on yet. These pains are definitely not period pains! Could you advise me on what it may be!
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012