Sharp continuous pain the lower abdomen only on walking or physical activity, periods done, on contraceptives. Cause?

Hello, I m experiencing a sharp continuous pain in my lower abdomen, just below the navel. It started this morning. I have never had any problems like this before. I feel the pain only when I m walking or during any other physical activity. Pain is sharp and like menstrual cramps , only stronger. Yesterday was the last day of my period and usually, I experience strong cramps and heavier than normal bleeding during menstruation . I use contraceptive pills regularly and I have never had a pregnancy before. I do not feel pain during intercourse , usually. Also, I have never had any major problems in this area and I get checked out at least once a year. Also I ve lost appetite once the pain started. I ve not experienced any symptoms like difficulty to urinate, fatigue, diarrhea, or nausea. Only the pain which has been continuing for the last 7 hours. It gets milder when I take a pain-killer. I think it is because of cold, but I need to hear a professional opinion before my gynecologist is available. Also, could you, please, advice on how serious my situation might be and if the urgent actions are to be taken. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  32 Awaiting Answer