Sharp chest pains, swollen rib cage, muscle spasms, sore throat, rib pain. Had chostochondritis. Taking aleve. Help?

I have been having sharp chest pains and muscle spasms that radiate between my shoulders and neck. Have a sore throat and rib pain. Was seen by gastroenterologist who had ultrasound done that came back normal. Have been to cardiologist and had EKG s and chest x-rays which have been normal. Lots of bloodwork, also normal. Dx was costochondritis . was given a week of prednisone with no help. have been taking warm showers and using ice a couple times a day along with Aleve every 12 hours with Tylenol in between for pain and swelling. My rib cage feels very swollen, Neck and back ache. Don t know what to do.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013