Sharp chest pain, severe pain on breathing in, heartburn at night. Treatment for symptoms?

I am having a pain between my chest plates. It is a constant sharp pain. Hurts when I breath in deep. Sometimes when i turn it will shoot a sharp pain through my chest. This happens every so often. I also have very bad heart burn usually nightly but when this pain hits I usually dont have heart burn. Its hard to explain but I told my husband it kinda feels like when I was about to have our kids when my hip area was stretching but this is in my chest area. I am 30 yrs old, weigh about 230. Any idea what it could be?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013