Sharp chest pain, breathing trouble, dizziness. Suspecting IBS. Symptoms of acid build up?

For the past three months I have been having sharp pains that come and go on right side of my chest close to my arm pit. Trouble breathing that comes and go. And dizziness that comes and goes. But the dizziness gets worse after I eat. And also sometimes I will get a warm feeling in my chest. The only thing that I can eat is baked chicken and been drinking only G2 Gaterade. I don t smoke and never have and never have drink. I m 22 and weigh 140 and Im 5 5. I went to my Gastrologist and he says I have IBS . But hes also wanting to put me asleep and run a camera down my throat to check my Esophagus .. I thought it was my heart due to were the pain is but have had at least 40 EKGs within the past three months an CT scan done and xray blood work and an ultrasound done on my heart. I would just like to know can this be from Acid built up or etc cause its a very scarey feeling when you have chest pains and trouble breathing. Thank you Amanda
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013