Sharp burning sensation in left temple, moving to shoulders, followed by dull pain. Treatment options?

Hello, A few weeks ago I had a sharp burning sensation in my left temple that progressively became more intense, the the burning sensation felt like it went from my head down to my shoulders. It lasted about 5 minutes or so. My left temple after that had a light dulling pain over the next 2 or 3 days then finally went away. This morning while sitting in church I had the same episode and now have the dulling burning sensation again in the left temple radiating down into my upper body. I have had a head CT that was normal and all blood work was normal. Does this sound like anything that anyone has heard of before? Could this be something Neurological? Thank you for your help!
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013