Sharp burning pain that resonates behind jawline just above ear to above eyebrow on right side. What's the problem ?

I have had this pain now for 4 days. It resonates behind my jawline just above my ear to above my eyebrow. Right side only. Every time I breath in or out of my nose , I have a sharp burning pain. I don t have insurance, so it is hard for me to go to the Doctor. Any ideas of what could be my problem? Motrin, aspirin , Claritin, Tylenol Cold and SInus have all been tried with no relief.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013