Sharp burning pain in stomach during pregnancy. Reason for pain?

Hi I have just been getting a really sharp burning pain in my right side of stomach , it woke me up from a nap all of a sudden. It only lasted a few minutes then calmed down I am 33 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby and althought the pain hs eased off it was enough to get me really worried, i had c section with first baby. I have had all sorts of aches and pains but this felt really different and not sure if I should go to A&E or be worried or not!
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012