Sharp burning pain at injection site after donating blood. How to relieve pain?

dear sir, about 3 weeks ago, i gave blood , im a medical student aswell and i am scared of needles, so this is the reason i gave blood to get rid of this fobia , it was my 5th time i think, but this time , the nurse had a very hard time doing the job right, it stuck the needle first in the basilic vein then in thehank you! brahial vein and it hurted aloot, it was a sharp burning pain, it burned me, now there are 3 weeks, and i do not know how to describe the feeling i have in my left elbow , aybe is just me, but when i raise my hand to pick a high object i feel a certain pain, is it possible she touched the nerve?? will it go away? how can i tell it touched the nerve? thank you much for your time! thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012