Sharp back aches and stomach pains, weird gray tissue on vagina, blood streaks in bowel movements. Cause?

This morning and for the past 2 weeks I have alot of pains back aches sharp pains in stomach .early this morning more bad pains I could cry,then I past gas n I checked n I was getting my period for this month later on took a shower n right by my vagina a weird tissue looks gray string n a flat balloon came out.i saved it n peed n no blood really leaked but I pooped n a circle blood with bubbles. I am lost want to go to the hospital early morning I am scared help me plzzzz....
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer