Sharp abdominal pain, smelly discharge before periods followed by light flow post abortion. Am I normal ?

I had an abortion on march 2012 & was successful. Later on june i observed discharge which was very sticky and looks like balls and smelling i was given antibiotics . On saturday last week i had unprotected sex and on monday the day i was expecting my period i hap a sharp abdorminal pain and a discharge which was smelling. I was given antibiotics. Today on monday am having painful abdorminal pain and light period. Am i normal ? Please help
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012