Sharp abdominal pain, severe constipation, blood in stools, haemorrhoids, treatment

Hi I m hoping someone on here can help me seeing as my insurance won t kick in until October of this year... I will be 20 yrs in June (female) and I m having a sharp pain in my left lower abdomen I was sure it was constipation because it started when I was pregnant I had my daughter in September. The pain not always there but it s most of the time... Not unbearable but very uncomfortable. I also had a minor case of hydroids after birth and the consitpation has not ended even after changing my diet to high fiber and taking Metamucil ... And every once in a while I have quite a bit of bright of blood in the toilet when using the bathroom sometimes its just one day some times it will last a week or to (sometimes there is blood in my pebble like poop as well) .. I m seriously getting concerned sense this is month 11 of the pain ... If anyone can give me any advice or help or symptom based diagnosis I d really appreciate it,.... Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012