Shallow cut in vagina, when having sex. Can I use Neosporin?

I am a 20 year old female. I had sex with my boyfriend earlier today and it got a little rough. He accidentally came out and upon re-entry he hit the bottom of my vagina . It didn t really hurt or anything but when he pulled out after we noticed a little blood on the condom. I went to the bathroom and patted the area with toilet paper and saw some blood. I had him look and take a picture and we noticed a very shallow cut/tear. I ve been doing research and am curious as to whether neosporin or A&D ointment will help.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012