Shall i take the tablets for dry cough during pregnancy ?

Hi, am 3 months pregnant . i suffer from dry cough for past 2 days. shall i take the omez ff20 tablet now? does it affect my baby?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you have dry cough that is disturbing you then you may ask your doctor & if she advises take a cough syrup.Omez is for acidity so for cough it should not be taken.Most of the medicines have some or the other side effect so it is better not to take any medicine without consulting your doctor ;at least in pregnancy it should be strictly avoided unless prescribed by doctor.