Shall i get worried of migraines that follow after nightmares ?

Hi, I have recently been getting several migraines, I have related them to a couple of triggers, the strangest one being nightmares . When I wake up after/during a nightmare I get a migraines within 3 minutes of waking up. Is this related to something more serious? Female early 30's Hi, I have recently been getting several migraines, I have related them to a couple of triggers, the strangest one being nightmares. When I wake up after/during a nightmare I get a migraines within 3 minutes of waking up. Is this related to something more serious? Female early 30 s average weight.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011