Shall i get my period based on my follicle report ?

i had follicle study on 12th day . endometric is 5.1 and in right ovary multipal follicle occur but the largest is 1.26cm ... and no fluid found in pod.... ow my doctor asked me to come on 14th day for further follicle study . is this helpful...... now is this mean that i will definitely have periods this time
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011
Hi Swati,

Welcome to HCM.
First of all your base line status of follicles in the ovary has to be assessed by 7th day of your period. If there is increase in size of follicle from that base line study, it is informative. Starting the follicle growth study on 12th day may be misleading and tend to be misinterpreted.
From the data provided by you the follicle growth( if it did increase from it's base line status ) is not satisfactory.
Endometrium thickness is also on the lower side.
From this single study nothing much can be predicted.
As suggested by your doctor, repeat the scan and see if there is any progress in the follicle and endometrial maturity.
Wish you all the best.