Shall I have ayurveda medicine for poor erection

I at times have poor erection and pre-ejaculation. I am 30 years old unmarried, never had sex. My penis is 15 cms or more than 5.5 inches long when erect and circumference is 4 inches, I measured it. My question is whether my organ size is ok to have sex with woman. I have been doing masturbation from 16 years old even four times a day. I used to get hard rock erection every now and then, but now that is not the case. I consulted the Himalaya Doctor, he prescribed medicines in ayurveda by name 'Tentex forte'. Shall I have ayurveda medicine. please help.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Your penile size is ideally normal. So you should never think about that. If you feel poor erection, consult to any qualified sexologist. Never take any medicine without prescription of sexologist because sometimes the medicine prescribed by unprofessional creates lifetime problems.