Shall I continue using the steroid cream. do you have any suggestions ?

Hi there, I was prescribed a steroid cream and a regular dry skin cream called Dermol Cream for a dry skin condition on my anus due to overwiping from the toilet. I have had it for 3 weeks - i stopped using the steroid cream after 5 days as i was told it can make it worse, i am just using the regular dermol cream instead about 3 times a day, it is very slowly going but still uncomfortable ? Shall I continue using the steroid cream?? or do you have any suggestions ? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 2 Aug 2010