Shaky vision. Diagnosed with central serous retinopathy. Treated retinal tear with laser photocoagulation. Is this the reason?

Hi I have shaky vision in my left eye , I was diagnosed with central serous retinopathy in Dec 2009 , was treated in same left eye in Dec 2009 with PDT . in 2012 October both eyes were treated for retinal tear ( to prevent retinal detachment ) with laser photocoagulation , Since then I have been noticing vision shaking in left eye ( no distortion , no wavy lines ) just shakiness . What can this be ? I notice it sometimes more than other times especially when looking at straight lines .. such as women s straight blond hair , curtains , vertical stores etc
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013