Shaky, pounding heart, breathing difficulty, sweaty if somebody comes near, touches. Feel tired, depressed, headache, stomach ache later. Solution?

Im a normal 14 year old girl but about a week ago ive started freaking out(it some what seems like an anxiety attack..) when someone gets to close and or touches me. I will shake, my heart starts pounding, i cant breathe, my hands get sweaty, i start crying.. And afterwards i feel tierd, depressed, and i dont know what exactly just happened. I will get a huge head ache right after word too.. Or stomach ache and it will either for for shorter then 5 minutes or hours long... Somethings wrong with me and i dont know what.. Can you help ?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012