Shaking, sweating, dark urine, bloated abdomen. Normal for withdrawal from alcohol?

Hello Doctor. After 7 years if heavy drinking, I tapered off for a few days and quit completely 6 days ago. The first couple days were rough. The shaking and sweats have stopped now, but now my urine is darker than usual and my face looks very slightly jaundiced. Also, my abdomen feels very bloated. Is this normal for withdrawal? Is my system just getting rid of old toxins? Or did something go wrong? I never had this happen when I was drinking. Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013